NATIONAL INFERTILITY AWARENESS WEEK

Tuesday, April 27, 2010



This week is National Infertility Awareness Week. After reading my friendo Jeanne's blog post yesterday, I added the Resolve National Infertility Association badge to my page. You can click the Resolve badge (below right) to find out more about their advocacy work & ways you can help. Infertility is a devastating part of living with endo for many women. Resolve offers helpful resources, tools and education to women & families facing infertility. Let's help build awareness this week & every other week of the year!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Jenn,

It's hard to believe you are a brand new blogger... because you blog like a pro! Look at you go! Thank you so very much for posting about National Infertility Awareness Week! :)

Jeanne

Jenn said...

Aww, thanks so much Jeanne, that really means a lot to me! You have already helped me tremendously. Thank you for sharing the badge with me & all of the great information on your blog. I'm very lucky to have you as my new endo friendo.