DREAMING OF A BUBBLY RESPITE

Tuesday, April 27, 2010


My husb recently relayed an exciting discovery about our home. We have the ability to enlarge our (teeny tiny) master bathroom. There is unused space between the bathroom and closet. I am already envisioning my self...surrounded by candles, soaking in my enormous new jacuzzi tub! We don't have the time or money to start this now, but just knowing it's a possibility thrills me.

There is nothing like soaking in a hot tub on a crampy day. Add jacuzzi jets to the mix, and you create a little slice of heaven.

Someday this dream will be a reality. Until then, I'll have to settle for baths in my small, boring, non-bubbly tub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE soaking in my huge tub. We had a dinky tub for a long time but then upgraded to tub you can really sink into. I love it! I like candles and aromatherapy oils in my bath... lavendar is wonderful for crampy times.

Jenn said...

Thank you for your comment endochick! I'm so happy to hear you have a tub like this to comfort you.

I'm a fan of lavender oil too! Its comforting & calming.

Here's to hoping my new bathroom happens sooner than later.

Take care,