IT'S A MAJOR AWARD

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fun news! My lovely friendo Jenny at Jendometriosis awarded me the "I Love this Blog Award." Thank you Jenny! I am so honored and excited.


I am as giddy as the dad in A Christmas Story. "It's a major award!"

Here's how it works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award up to 15 blogs that are deserving
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the award

Seven random things about me:
1. Everyone in my immediate family has a first name that starts with the letter J. (We did it before the Duggars & there are way less of us).

2. Euchre is my favorite game. (I have euchred my cousin's loaners TWICE. I work it into our conversations as often as possible).

3. If I'm in my car, you can bet I am singing. (Sometimes my pointer finger is flying around too). Music makes my soul shout.

4. I overuse exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I constantly have lyrics running through my mind and can turn any moment into a song. (I particularly like to incorporate my dog into songs: Black dog singing in the dead of night; Tyson in the Sky with Diamonds; Tyson's just a dog in the world etc.).

6. I wish I could hang out with the Muppets and rock out with Electric Mayhem.

7. I read my son every word of every Harry Potter book. (And he listened and enjoyed every word!). We dressed up for the local Harry Potter festivals and waited in line at midnight to receive our copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It was an unforgettable moment of pure magic.

I would like to share the love with the following extraordinary bloggers. Drum roll please.

My "I Love this Blog Awards" go to:

Alanna my fave frogger of The Chipper Writer
Amanda over at The Patch
Caf from Rellacafa
The lovely ladies from Bitter Orange and Brown

I would have also chosen Jeanne from Chronic Healing, but Jenny beat me too it. :) And I would have picked Jenny too. I love her blog.


Each of you are inspiring writers and I adore your witty, insightful and informative blogs. You rock!

Thanks again Jenny! You made my day. What a fun way to spread the blog love and support other bloggers.