GET REGULAR

Sunday, April 25, 2010


One of the many side effects I am experiencing from my Endo is occasional constipation. Combined with the stultification caused by pain killers, this can be a painful situation. (Did you catch that? constipation + stultification = situation). Luckily, it is not a daily issue for me.

A friend recommended Yogi Tea Get Regular as an alternative to laxatives. I tried it a few times and the tea has worked well for me. The key ingredient is Senna Leaf. Research revealed mixed reviews. The box advises not to use the tea for more than ten days in a row.

I was anticipating an unpleasant flavor, but it actually tasted pretty good. I only added a small amount of honey.

Here is one informative article I found online regarding senna leaf. I encourage you to use caution and conduct your own research to decide if it is right for you.

Any thoughts friendos?

0 comments: