UNEMPLOYMENT APPEAL

Monday, January 3, 2011

It has been about three months since I received notification of my former employer's latest appeal of my unemployment.  I finally received the hearing date a couple weeks ago.  Tomorrow's the big day.  The appeal will be conducted over the phone.  I'm ready to fight.

I consulted an attorney & she assured me I will have no problem winning the appeal.  I'm still nervous though.  I can only imagine what they will say.  They have already been blatantly dishonest & it seems likely they will continue this vile behavior.

From what I can tell, this is their last chance to fight my unemployment benefits.  I cannot wait to finally end this chapter of my life & no longer be subjected to the harassment of this company.

The truth is on my side, so I should not fear.  The new year will bring a positive outcome to this negative situation & I will happily move on with my life.

I'm ready to put this crossroad in my rear view mirror