WOOPSY

Sunday, December 19, 2010

For your amusement friendos...

I had a productive day, especially considering it's the second day of my period.  I completed a lovely wedding scrapbook for my bff.  (I can't wait for her to see it!)  I hung up Christmas lights on our porch.  Cleaned.  Cooked a fab dinner for my fam.  Finished nearly all of my Christmas dinner grocery schlepping. 

Crampy, I whined to my husband about my missing heating pads.  I've looked everywhere, but I can't find my electric or large endofemm pad (with the straps attached).  But I had my little endofemm (but no straps) to save me.  I threw it in the microwave & quickly ran upstairs.  A minute later, a scorched stench collided with me.  I opened the microwave & here's what I found:

boooo

I overcooked this one last month & some of the popcorn (unfortunately) popped.  Well, apparently I didn't learn my lesson.  Except this time, it led to its demise.  What a huge bummer.  Now I have zero heating pads, when all I want to do is curl up under my fuzzy blanket with one.  

Lesson learned--When heating up the popcorn pad, whatever you do, don't walk away.

Seriously, you would not believe this foul smell.  I can taste the burnt.  It's hilarious.

eewww