LUNAPANTIES

Tuesday, May 25, 2010


I just discovered these online, so I haven't tried them, but I am loving this idea! It's a washable pad & underwear in one.


This is a link to their website. Their description states, "Lunapanties are a wonderful hybrid of underwear and Lunapads that have a fleece gusset panel permanently sewn in, making them an all-in-one replacement for disposable Pads and Pantyliners." They have four underwear styles: bikini, brief, hipster & thong. Sizes range from XS to 3XL.

The design seems genius! They look comfortable, like they wouldn't bunch up on you. You can also secure additional liners in the underwear for increased protection.

Again, it's another choice & I love knowing all my options!

They are a little pricey, but could very well be worth the investment. Plus, they are two products in one. If you sign up for their email newsletter at the checkout, you will receive a $5 off coupon for orders over $35. You qualify for free shipping on orders over $75.

I am going to have to buy a pair, and I'll let you know what I think!

0 comments: