A WIN FOR JENNDO!

Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm waving my YAY flags today!!

Well Friendos I received some super great news!!! I qualified for unemployment, despite my former employer's shady efforts. (HA!)

Here's an excerpt of the letter I received:

"The claimant was discharged by ******************** on ***********. Facts
establish that the claimant's absences were due to medical reasons and beyond his/her control.
Legal standard that determines if a discharge is without just cause is whether the claimant's acts,
omissions, or course of conduct were such that an ordinary person would find the discharge not
justifiable. After a review of the facts, this agency finds that the claimant was discharged without just
cause."

Discharged without just cause...thank you!

I am so grateful. It really takes some of the pressure off while I look for a new job. I am thrilled that my former employer did not get away with trying to deny my rights. Now I can wash my hands of that stupid job & all the stress it brought me & move on with my life. YAY!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That's awesome! Congrats :D

Jenn said...

Thanks Jenny! :)

Jeanne said...

Jenn,

***WOO HOO***!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne

Jenn said...

Thanks Jeanne!! :D